We have checked out the latest openoffice source code in Ubuntu Linux and
Windows and successfully created and installed the OpenOffice setup from the
source code.

We are working on creating a portable openoffice setup based document
converter, whose final setup size has to be shrinked to 50MB from the latest
openoffice source.

A similar setup created by PortableApps for OpenOffice 3.1 is of size 98MB.

We are going through the wiki pages, source code and searching the developer
mailing archive.
Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated and useful.

Thanks in Advance,
Aatral