Juergen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

FOSDEM 2010 is coming soon and we will have an OpenOffice.org DevRoom as well as OpenOffice.org stand there. The main reason for the DevRoom is to spread knowledge around ongoing development efforts as well as giving hints how to get started etc.. In short we try to attract developers. The plan is to sponsor the speakers from the development budget and some t-shirts and the stand crew from the marketing budget.

For this reason i would like to request a funding of ~1500 Euro from the development budget for 6 speakers to cover their travel expenses.
I assume http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Conferences/FOSDEM/2010/CFP refers to the details, in this case I support the request. Pavel, Thorsten have you further comments, questions ?

Martin