Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> >no, the decision was to put only final milestone builds to
> >hg.services.openoffice.org/DEV300.
>
> I think I remember there was some announcement to handle masterfixes
> differently, but cannot find it.  Anyway, would it not make more
> sense to commit masterfixes directly on the master, in between
> commits of completed milestones?  That way, CWS that are hit by the
> masterfixed problem could easily be updated.

Indeedly. Committing to DEV300_next defeats the whole purpose of
masterfixes, namely fixing the build for the people out there. Using
the next master milestone, one could simply setup a quickfix CWS,
and following the normal CWS processes. Masterfixes were
specifically designed to be _exemptions_ from the CWS process.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten