On 02/01/10 10:27, Toufique, Imam wrote:
Since I am not getting anywhere (at least near term) with this compile, do you
have any suggestions on fixing the following error on the prebuilt
installation?  This happens in the 3.1.1 prebuilt and also in the release
candidate.

        Major opcode: 152
        Minor opcode: 10
        Resource ID:  0x640065a
        Serial No:    13493 (13493)
These errors are reported asynchronously,
set environment variable SAL_SYNCHRONIZE to 1 to help debugging

the above happens after the soffice main window comes.  Once the main windows
comes, I can bring up writer, and then if I click on any icons or anything, I
get the above error and the program crashes.  Setting SAL_SYNCHRONIZE does not
really say debug info, I have tried that.

-Stephan