On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 09:19 +0100, eric b wrote:
> > Till now we have tested DEV300_m58 and DEV300_m60, the breakage
> > took place in the latter but not the former one.

And it was *definitely* the same compiler and tool chain used in both
cases right ? And the error in question is ...

comphelper/source/container/enumerablemap.cxx
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:714: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: mips1
(mips1) `ll $3,8($4)'

This massively looks like a toolchain issue to me and not an OOo one.
e.g. binutils/gcc target mismatch or some foo like that. I imagine that
we're talking about the "normal" mips o32 abi right ?, the one that gcc
defaults to out of the box for mips-linux-.

There shouldn't be anything really different about mips during the
build until bridges and the bridge test in testtools. e.g. there is
nothing in comphelper that has any mips specific stuff in there.

C.