Hello everyone,

I am sure this has an obvious answer, but after spending weeks looking for an
answer, I haven't found one.

I have successfully built the most recent version of Open Office on Ubuntu 9.1.
I can see all of the bin files and scripts but when I actually try to run one
of the scripts, it complains file X or Y is not in folder Z. I can only assume
that the version I compiled expects to be in the installed directory, but short
of copying every file by hand, I do not see how I can fix that.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to properly build and execute a compiled
version of Open Office? I've looked at the wiki but I do not see anything on it
that answers my question.

Thank you in advance,
Nigel,