On 02/10/10 03:52, Toufique, Imam wrote:
Here is the issue:  I was able to bring up soffice GUI, ran everything OK.  I
took the same install in NFS location and from a different system  (same
platform, SLES10 64bit OS, same kernel, same OS image) when ran soffice, it is
crashing with this error (which I have seen before):

        Major opcode: 152
        Minor opcode: 10
        Resource ID:  0x42001a2
        Serial No:    3957 (3957)
These errors are reported asynchronously,
set environment variable SAL_SYNCHRONIZE to 1 to help debugging

is there a process to bundle up the built binaries and install it in a
different location?

I would assume that the error is unrelated to the installation location; I guess that even if you installed the tarball to a disk directly attached to the second machine, it would still fail with the same message. There appears to be an issue with OOo and certain X servers (which, yes, we have seen before, on this or related mailing lists, but I do not have any details; maybe somebody on the d...@gsl.openoffice.org mailing list knows).

-Stephan