Roger,

I'm not sure how or where you got my name however, I encourage you to
paticipate in the Open Office project. For a young person it is a great
opportunity to expand your skills and personal/professional contacts.

Personally, at this time I'm only experimenting with the openOffice
modules using the Lazarus IDE and fpc Pascal on my own.

Rod Irwin