On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:45:07 -0400
Rémy Roy <remy...@remyroy.com> wrote:

> I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 with the DEV300 branch. I've having some
> troubles building with the PKGFORMAT="installed" option. I can build
> successfully but in the end my LOCALINSTALLDIR only contains an
> openoffice.org directory. It seems like it is missing the
> openoffice.org3 directoy where I should be able to find the
> executables.

Hi Rémy,

see http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=25968
Please consider opening an issue for that (if only for the fact
that then there will be a place to point people to). But I guess it wont
get high priority since you can either leave LOCALINSTALLDIR unset and
build directly into the output dir of instsetoo_native or you use
FORCE2ARCHIVE and untar the result to you preferred location.
Note that PKGFORMAT="installed" has been removed from the Building
Guide exactly because of this weird behavior.

Best Regards,

Bjoern