Jens-Heiner Rechtien wrote:
> >$ du -sb sdext/source/pdfimport/xpdftest/
> >3835812 sdext/source/pdfimport/xpdftest/
>
> The hg storage is already compressed. This buys nothing for the
> "cloning" operations, in fact it goes a long way to make it even
> worse.

Hi Heiner,

in which way would that make it worse? It adds another 2MB-something
to the repo, and removes 73MB from the checkout. I'd consider that a
fair deal. ;)

(please also consider the fact that this file may change, if someone
fixes/updates/adapts xpdfimport - and since the file is ~binary,
that'll add more 2MB chunks to the repo, anyway)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten