Hi Thorsten,

Good that you take it positive .. look forward to meet again - and also to a future where working together in the council is possible too.

Best regards,
Cor

Thorsten Behrens wrote (22-04-10 23:26)
Hi Chris, all,

first off, let me join you in congratulating Eike and Olivier for
being elected CC members now. I'm certain they'll be good stewards.

I want to extend my thanks to all who supported me, in public and in
private, morally and by voting for me. I really appreciate your
backing.

Now, in terms of the outcome, there were earlier indications that a
certain part of the community had issues with my candidature, so I
guess I need to improve a bit on my campaigning fu - should there be
another election round, I'll try harder next time! :)

Meanwhile, let me repeat my offer from the invitation mail - please
don't hesitate to ask, either in public or in private, about my
background, plans, motivation, whatever you feel relevant. I'd of
course be especially interested in reasons, worries etc. from those
who voted no.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council