Hello Thupten,

On Friday 21 May 2010, 03:06, Thupten Choephel wrote:
> Hi, I tried downloading the pdf or the odt version on the documentation
> from the wiki site (one link example below), but they are linked to html
> files. If it was working it would be very nice to have in my ipod/ipad or
> even printing.
>
> Sorry if I am emailing this to the wrong department.
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/
> Extensions

for me it's working as follows:

* go to that page
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Extensions

* click "Download as a PDF or ODT"

* then, in the menu on the left, click, under " Create a book", the option
"Load this book as your current book"

* you will see a page where you can sort, rename, etc the chapters. And a
frame with the title "Download" that says "To download a version choose a
format and click the button."

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile