>  > Actually, this script is not "OOo side" integration.
>
>  Wrong. It is. It is a file for loooking where OOos SDK is.

Yes, but it couldn't be called "OOo side" integration now because it needs to
be included into client's project, and it searches for OOo installations in the
system, not belonging to any of it. Proper "OOo side" integration should
include some information for CMake what files to include

>  Err., last I looked cmake had a dir where it looked for .cmake files:

Yes, but it's not fair to install files into other project's prefix :)

>  >  Alternatively, it could be submitted to CMake, placed in its directory it
>  > will be available without copying to project.
>
>  I don't think that's a good idea. Such stuff belongs to the project
>  wheere it#s supposed to check for (so it can be adapted there for changes)
>  Like stuff for the < 3 SDKs won't work with >= 3 SDKs.

It was just an idea. Actually, CMake already contains "Find" modules for lots
of libraries and other software. My script is already able to extract OOo
version (build number and other info could be extracted similarly)

Konstantin