On 10/06/2010 15:41, sponmonster wrote:
> vnd.sun.star.extension://<extension-identifier>/path...
>
> does that work for you when you use it in "Setup.xcu" for defining a
> default-template??
> it doens't work for me
>
> with my id from my descritption.xml:
> <prop oor:name="ooSetupFactoryTemplateFile" oor:type="xs:string">
>
> <value>vnd.sun.star.extension://openoffice.320.sharedconfig.settings/defaultTemplate/default.ott</value>
> </prop>
>
> should equal something like:
> C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org
> 3\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\A5.tmp_\MySharedSettings.oxt\defaultTemplate\default.ott
>
> but it doesn't work for me...
> i do not see my template when i open a "new file"
>
> what is my mistake?

did you try that in OOo 3.2 ?
according to dtardon's mail in this thread this feature is available from
DEV300_m81, which is the (as of today) latest development build for the
next OOo release (3.3).

please try the development build and report whether it works:
http://download.openoffice.org/next/index.html

--
"One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing." -- Socrates