I am trying to build the source code for Open Office on a Windows XP
computer, because I want to look at the code before I apply for one of the
summer internships. I have installed Cygwin and the five modules listed at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows.

   I cannot run configure. When I run "./configure", it says "bash:
./configure: No such file or directory." I also tried to run "configure ./",
and the shell says "bash: configure: command not found."
   I am assuming that I am supposed to run configure from the bash shell. My
best guess is that I missed a package when I downloaded Cygwin, but I re-ran
setup.exe and re-installed all of the packages with no effect. So which package
from Cygwin has the bash command configure in it? Or, if my assumptions are
wrong, what shoukd I be doing instead?

Thanks for the help,
Matt Wismer