On 06/24/10 13:07, Bartosz wrote:
"BOOL -> bool" will cause problems. Memory usage for "new BOOL[n]", mixed
use with sal_Bool (pointers, references), the occasional "special" value
(SfxChildWinInfo::bVisible). Shouldn't we go the safe way and change BOOL to
sal_Bool instead?

I agree with you Niklas. It will be much better/safer to change FASTBOOL to
sal_Bool.

I was talking about BOOL, not FASTBOOL. FASTBOOL usage is much more limited. Replacing FASTBOOL with bool seems possible and more in line with its original intention. I agree with Stephan that it's best to remove the FASTBOOL type altogether and change the places where it's used (much fewer than for BOOL).

Niklas