Hi,

On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 08:19:01PM -0700, Soohong Min wrote:
> First time, I've built Openoffice without --with-system-python, but
> the result is same.

You obviously didn't read completely. I said that ooo-build defaults to
using sytstem-python so you *of course* get no internal python. That's
called logic.

> I found interesting point that I've installed Openoffice package on
> Ubuntu, by the way I also cannot find internal python in
> usr/lib/openoffice/program.

As proven here. I already said that disros usually build with system
python.

> I think these are related.
> I wonder why installed Openoffice package on Ubuntu doesn't include python.

I said that already in my initial reply:

"Because Ubuntus OOo puts uno.py etc. in the system python path (and uses

system python)"

Learn to read. And do that.

Grüße/Regards,

René