Hi Pavel,

> I have build a non-product build of 3.2.1 on Mac and cannot get any logs from
> it. I need output from RTL_LOGFILE_CONTEXT and similar macros. Wiki says that
> should press <Alt>-<Shift>-<Control> 'D' to get some debug dialog but that
> does
> not work for me.

RTL_LOGFILE_CONTEXT and friends are intended for profiling purpose, not
for debug tracing. Thus, they're not captured by the usual mechanisms
for debug tracing. See http://tools.openoffice.org/profiling/index.html
for details, in particular for how to actually enable the
RTL_LOGFILE_CONTEXT output - if profiling output is really what you want.

However, if you want *debug tracing*, then you should use OSL_TRACE,
OSL_ENSURE/OSL_ASSERT, DBG_ERROR/DBG_ASSERT. In a regular non-product
build, OSL_TRACE output simply appears on the console you started OOo
from, all others in a modal message box.

For tweaking the output, Alt-Shift-Control is normally the right thing -
however, on the Mac you might need to replace Control with the command
key - not sure.

Ciao
Frank

--