On 11/16/10 15:40, kushal likhi wrote:
when i try to push my updates to the main repository by issuing the command:
hg push ssh://h...@hg.services.openoffice.org/cws/impresshtmlex
then it asked me whether you want to continue connecting,, then i typed
"yes"
.
after that it started to use the network and showed "searching for changes"
.
and it hanged there,,first i thought that its downloading something,, so i
{studied+slept+went to college+gave exam+came back} (total 19 hrs) but it
still was on this state all the time using network.
i tried again, but similar thing.
i double checked the ssh key and .hgrc file, they looked fine.
.
any idea whats happening??

<http://hg.services.openoffice.org/cws/impresshtmlex> is at DEV300_m85, and there are ca. 2000 changesets between DEV300_m85 and current DEV300_m93. They would all need to be pushed if you updated your local repository to DEV300_m93. Maybe pushing them up your connection indeed takes soooo long?

-Stephan