On 12/01/10 11:35, Annika Westerlaken wrote:
Currently I am working on a project which requires me to rewrite Writer
documents without opening them.
The next step is to insert a picture, still without opening the
document. The problem is that when I use the original name of the
picture, the document has to be repaired. The picture has been renamed
to a 32 characters code. It seems this specific code is required to
refer to the picture.
To see how this code is being determined/generated, I have tried
searching the source code. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to look.
So I was hoping if someone could either point me in the right direction,
or answer my question directly.

You don't have to use the same names. Just make sure your files are correctly listed in manifest.xml.

Niklas