Hi all

any response to camille's response regarding calc filters bugs ?

These bugs are stoppers regarding Calc use in many migration
as an example, we just migrated my city, Voreppe (France) 200 users, to
OOo but theses specific bugs lead to a growing unsatisfaction regarding
the migration among all the calc users. The process is much harder now
to make OOo accepted

camille, did you receive any private response

Laurent