On 18.01.2011 09:37, ?????? wrote:

you said "by changing code (or adding a configuration item) it could
be switched to use traditional Mongolian script", and I want to know
how? it is very important to me!
Hard coded: change method MsLangId::getScriptType in
i18npool/source/isolang/mslangid.cxx.

(Eike, please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Configuration needs some more work; for the time being and to get started, hard coding should be OK.

and I want to working on the new
td-lr writing  mode in OOo UI,  perhaps together with Badral is a
great idea!"The first work from Badral will be available on the
DEV300 code line soon" is very encouraging.
The code should have been integrated already some months ago; unfortunately we found a bug we had to fix and I couldn't find the time. Now it looks as if it will happen in one of the next milestones. I will notify you and I will also ping Badral. Then perhaps we can make a plan how you can continue.

Best regards,
Mathias

OpenOffice.org Engineering at Oracle: http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS
Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".