On 01.02.2011 15:10, Rohit Kulkarni wrote:
I am building OpenOffice but stuck with some linking error related to
redland.
I have OpenOffice source code which contains redland module with redland
1.0.8 , rasqal 0.9.16 and raptor 1.4.18.
Kindly provide me with links or patches that can solve this issue

Please tell us the platform you are building on and also add the exact error message to your mail.

Regards,
Mathias

OpenOffice.org Engineering at Oracle: http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS
Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".