Currently I am writing an SDBC driver for LDAP directories. I am following
the guidelines given at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Database/SDBC_Driver
This includes writing Driver, connection, statement and resultset services.

I want to compile the skeleton driver code and have an entry in the list of
available drivers. This driver will be a pseudo driver and will not have any
functionality. This will help in developing the actual driver.

I am not able to find skeleton driver related source files. I could locate a
folder named skeleton in  "/OOO320_m19/connectivity/workben/skeleton" but
could not find actual source files.

Could anyone please give me any pointers regarding

1. Where can I find the source files for the skeleton driver?
2. How to build a skeleton driver?
3. How to make an entry in available drivers list?

Thanks for your time. I really appreciate the help.

Regards,
Rohit