This output comes probably from the bridges module. Did you build it by any chance with debug=t?

Joachim

On 03/15/11 09:24, Andor E wrote:
Hi,
I'm building OOo 3.2.1 on Windows. For some reason unopkg and other
command line tools print trace info ("inserting new mapping") to the
console. I'm quite certain, that I didn't create a debug build. I've
even defined an envionment variable DEBUG=false. But it's still printing
these annoying lines. According to my build log the variable
OSL_DEBUG_LEVEL, which supposedly governs the trace output, is set to 0.
How do I disable the trace output?

eymux