Hi,

>> I really commend your work and I
>> hope you don't take this personally but all this project plan and
>> milestone and deadline business is not how *I* want to work on OSM.
>
> Is anyone suggesting that you be the contractor?

Well I have been asked whether I'd be willing to "oversee the project
from a technical perspective and help [...] set up a technical
project description for the funding organisation", and replied with
the above.

> I may have misunderstood, but I thought NLnet were offering to pay
> particular, named people to perform certain work.

Maybe, but that wasn't what was discussed in this thread. I said that
the whole changeset/revert issue could likely be done on a weekend if
the right people were there, to which Martijn replied that funding
for such an event could be available.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00.09' E008°23.33'