El Viernes, 18 de Abril de 2008, Sunburned Surveyor escribió:
> I'm a Java programmer that is interested in contributing to Open
> Street Map. [...] I might list areas I am interested in:
>
> [1] Parsing and conversion of different geospatial file formats, like
> ESRI Shapefiles,

Check.
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/export/osm2shp/

> Autodesk DXF files,

Hhhhmm, nope. But AFAIK can be processed through some other tools to get a
shapefile or GML, then import.

> WKT, and GML.

Check.
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/import/gml2osm/

(And, yes, I do know that gml2osm is hackish)

> [2] Efforts to incorporate TIGER data into OSM.

That's already been done!

> [3] Tools that allow management of metadata and quality control for OSM.

Suggestion: have a look at JOSM plugins, in particular at the Validator
plugin.

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Un ordenador no es un televisor ni un microondas, es una herramienta compleja.