Stefan de Konink ha scritto:
> I'm at 645, 2008-05-21 10:28. Java 1.6.0_06.
>
> Maybe stable versions of applications are things a guy should use.

Tested in build 645, it works for me

java -version output:

java version "1.6.0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b09)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0-b09, mixed mode)

Have you tried to output the raw osm file (taken from openstreetmap)
from your server? This could avoid you from suspecting at least headers
  and try to hack the file only (or otherwise, stop to hack the file and
look for headers).

About the file the only difference (even if probably it doesn't
matter..or matters if there is some SAX parser bug in your specific
version, don't really know) I can see are again the short tags, with a
trailing space before the "/".

//your version
<tag k="source" v="AND" />

//OSM server version
<tag k="created_by" v="JOSM"/>

Beside this, I see that binary speaking the files, opened with ghex2,
seems encoded equal.

Mario