Are you familiar with setting up Mapnik and TileCache, and other components of
the OSM stack?
Do you want to volunteer time to help support disaster relief in Myanmar?

We're urgently looking for one or two developers with time, right now, to help
set up OSM infrastructure in Myanmar.

Due to network constraints, to start they require tile rendering locally.
They'll be collecting data for OSM too, to provide very up to date maps of
impacted areas. OSM will be integrated with Sahana [http://www.sahana.lk/].
This system could very well be crucial in the relief and recovery efforts, and
a great benefit to the people of Myanmar.

Brett Henderson has been working hard setting things up
[http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2008-June/027067.html]. But we
can definitely use more help here. If you are interested to volunteer your
technical skills, get in touch with me asap.

Best
Mikel