On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 03:07:42AM +0200, Iván Sánchez Ortega wrote:
> El Miércoles, 25 de Junio de 2008, 80n escribió:
> > > So, I'd like to know if you think it would be a good idea to do load
> > > balancing between several OSMXAPI servers.
> >
> > This is probably a good idea.  Do you have any servers in mind?
>
> Well, for what I've read in the Wiki about OSMXAPI, I only know about
> Informationfreeway. Is there a complete list of OSMXAPI servers?

Running osmxapi takes about 400GB of disk, and the faster the better.
Thus far, no one else has offered a server for hosting osmxapi other
than me/HyperCube, despite Etienne saying several times that it would be
easy to set up a new copy if people were interested, afaik.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta