El Viernes, 31 de Octubre de 2008, Ben Supnik escribió:
> for the cycle, we dont' know yet, could be weeks, months, a
> year?  Long enough that the author of the erroneous data may have moved
> on to other projects. :-(

You should try to keep the cycle as short as one week.

In other words, set up a cron job to automatically download the latest planet
file every wednesday, convert the data to X-plane format, then publish the
latest X-planet OSM-based data file in your web.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MSN:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]