Jo_ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Hibernate Spatial & PostGIS.
> With the osmosis sql schema I created a postgis db and filled it via
> osmosis. After that I've created some foreign keys, made a new collumn for
> way geometry
> and used hibernate tools to create the mapping files.
> The problem is, that there's no way to update the database via osmosis
> (think it depends
> on the new geometry collumn in ways).

Slightly off topic I guess but osmosis does require the bbox column at
the moment.  The new 0.6 code will allow you to delete this column with
no ill effect but you'll have to wait until 0.6 is deployed for that.
In the meantime you can re-create the bbox column but leave it NULL for
existing ways.  That will allow osmosis to apply diffs without failing
but the bbox column won't contain useful data.