I saw the same error a little earlier after:
(1) I registered.
(2) Confirmed registration.
(3) Machine crashed (due to something completely unrelated).
(4) Firefox offered to restore tabs. Error was in one of them. Different
user, but otherwise the same.

I've not been able to repro the error again either though. So, full
trace here either. Sorry.

Gregory