zappy1 and zappy2 are a hangover from a time when we were running two zappy
instances on a single server (long story...), just use zappy1 for
everything.

Yes there are hard coded paths, the whole thing needs packaging properly.
You may find it easier to work with these paths rather than trying to edit
everything.

80n