Frederik Ramm a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Etienne Chové wrote:
>> I'm trying to use remote control plugin from JOSM with function
>> /import?url=... When I put an invalid url, I get an error, but when I
>> put a valid osm file url, nothing appens.
>
> People are reporting server problems ATM so try again later, and if the
> problem persist, we'll investigate further.

I've josm-tested (version 1981) => it works
      josm-latest (version 2180) => it doesn't work

The bug occurs if no data have been downloaded before the call to
openUrl (wich calls DownloadOsmTask). If I download some data with
Ctrl+Maj+D and then call openUrl, it works fine.

I think the bug comes from :
http://tiny.cc/YYd0a

Cheers.

Etienne