On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 8:54 PM, jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com
<jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Now my code works in a single pass, at least over the entire data. It builds
> This can be optimized further. I have exploited the following optimisations

I process the entire planet every week (+- 5 passes, +-12 counting
compression and decompression). I guess I'll be able to cope if the
planet grows by 40% p.a, but you make it sound if that is too slow for
you.

On a less "predicting the future" topic: Can you please point me to
some of these monster forests or lakes you've uploaded, so that I can
check that my software can handle them ? What about Potlatch ?