Am 14.03.2010 21:08, schrieb Graham Jones:
> Sajjad,
> This sounds like an interesting idea - effectively an extension to
> embedding a simple OSM map on a web page to include data from another
> source.

Please also take the possibility into account to draw your yown points,
lines and shapes onto the map and export them (link to them) into
various formats.

I could think of some public platform like github, where one can draw
points on to the map and another one lines and a third person can then
aggregate the feeds of those two maps into their own map, linking to the
original sources and receiving updates from them.

Peter