Hi,
We are over half way through the Google Summer of Code application period
(All applications must be submitted by 9th April).

We have received some really interesting proposals ranging from GPX file
analysis for routing applications, an easy 'mashup generator' to add maps to
web sites, to producing customisable paper maps (plus quite a few others!).

If you know any students that might be interested, please encourage them to
apply as soon as possible (I note we still do not have any volunteers to
work on the JOSM improvements that have been suggested?).

We need to choose which of the applications to accept, and assign mentors to
the chosen students.  If you are interested in acting as a mentor and
helping with the choice of applications, please contact me.

Thanks

Graham.

--
Graham Jones