Hello,

within the last weeks I had sporadic problems with accessing the wiki:
it took very long to get a page from there.
This was very annoying while a presentation of OSM at the German ADAC.
In the discussion we wanted to answer some questiosn using the wiki, but
the wiki pages didn't show up (22.04.2010 AM).
Also yesterday there was some kind of "hang" short after lunch.
And I would exclude network problems at my side because the observations
had been made on totally different networks/providers on my side.

Is there something known at the server side? Can it be fixed?

Best regards,
Michael.