Dirk Stöcker <openstreet...@dstoecker.de> writes:

> In my eyes the current release is more stable and bug-free than any
> release before, so tested can be set. Except in case translators do major
> texts today I would vote for making todays nightly build tested tomorrow.

It might be a good idea to declare a feature and string freeze and
issue a call for translation updates for a few days before each
testing release.  This would give translators a chance to catch up.
It might also boost their motivation a little bit when they know that
their perfect 100% translation actually will make it into a release.

Are there any translators on this list?  How would you like that to be
handled?

Matthias