Ok, done.

Btw, I notice a lot of pairs of features like this:

  <feature name="Slipway">
    <line/>
</feature>

  <feature name="Slipway">
    <point />
  </feature>

I guess the goal here is to have different icons for nodes vs areas?
If so, would it be a better idea to allow something like:

  <feature name="Slipway">
    <icon point="yes" image="features/pois/boat-launch-24.png"/>
    <icon line="yes" image="features/waterway__slipway.png" />
    <point />
    <line />
  </feature>

Just checking before I implement this* and then find out there was
another reason that I missed.

Also, what is the thinking around the text part of the <icon> element?
It seems a bit under-developed. Perhaps a more explicit <description>
element which explains what the entity represents (eg, text from the
wiki), and a <title> or something which uses string substitution to
summarise the entity?

Steve
* Not a promise.