Hi,

Dermot McNally wrote:
Indeed - though there are cases where ODbL non-acceptors have made
edits in the middle of an object's history, or where a crude original
by a non-accepting editor has spawned a useful, but still tainted
descendent. And that's fine - we all understand that we have to accept
this kind of setback as the cost of progress.

JOSM, in its latest versions, gives you direct access to the list of acceptors so whenever you select an object you will see who has edited it last, and whether that person has agreed to the CT. It would be great to have an automatism for an "in-depth" check that also looks at the object history; I guess we'll implement that next (albeit this can only be done on demand for individual edits, lest it would batter the API with too many history requests).

Just to get this thread back into "dev" realm ;)

Bye
Frederik