I cleared my cache (Flash and browser) on both Firefox and Chrome but
the problem persists.

Actually, I'm not sure if the problem I'm having is the same as
others. Basically, no OSM data is displayed (or visible). When I drop
POI icons to the map, they shrink and disappear. The same thing
happens to way segments as they are drawn.