Hi,

Following on from my post about the Austrian grid system, I'm having a bit of
trouble using the Java Proj.4 library as it ignores datum shifts which means
the projected values are about 100m out. For OSGB it's not a problem as I have
another library which does the job but for anywhere else in the world which
doesn't use WGS84 it could be tricky.

So just out of interest, has anyone written Java code to do datum shifting
based on the "towgs84" parameters in Proj.4 definition files? Obviously I could
look up how to do this myself but time before SOTM is a little tight and if
some open-source code exists already I may as well use that :-)

Thanks,
Nick