Parveen
If you look through osm.xml and its included files you will find layer
definitions.  These have an on/off flag that you can use to disable layers
that you do not want to use.

Graham

from my phone

On 23 Jul 2011 10:03, "Parveen Arora" <m...@parveenarora.in> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
While setting uo tile server, I don't want to include all the world
boundaries for generating tiles as I don't want to generate tiles for
lower zoom levels and also these directories are of 300MB.
While generating tiles without including world boundaries I am getting
the following error message:
~/bin/mapnik/world_boundaries/shoreline_300 does not exist

So where to define to exclude world boundaries from rendering?

Thank You.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in