Hi Markus,

On 09.08.2011 19:53, mar...@gmx.eu wrote:
OK, I fixed the bug. - If it really was a bug and not intended behaviour.
I'm still not sure...

My patch (I added just 2 lines):
diff -C 5 -p expire-tiles_old.c expire-tiles.c
--- 139,151 ----
+       if(this_zoom>=min_zoom)
+               fprintf(outfile, "%i/%i/%i\n", this_zoom, x, y);
+

I would also expect the lowzoom tiles being expired. Having a quick look at the source I don'T understand both. What do you try to fix with this patch?

If the tile is dirty, I guess it would match one of the tree->complete conditions.

What is the flow? It looks like it is recursing by increasing the zoom level. So it would have started at the low-zooms already. Why did it not output anything in this situation?

Is the _mark_tile() working as expected? Do you have data to reproduce the problem?

Stephan