Hi Frederik,

I just try to apply osmosis command below,
the problem is: "Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:
relation "schema_migrations" does not exist"

I read a solution about schema_migrations relation here:
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=7396

then I change the command to:
osmosis --read-xml-change file="asiadiff.osc" --write-pgsql-change
database="gis" user="osm" password="x" host="localhost"
or
osmosis --read-xml-change file="asiadiff.osc" --write-pgsimp-change
database="gis" user="osm" password="x" host="localhost"

but still no luck,
I got another exception: "org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:
relation "schema_info" does not exist"

any other references?

thank you.

--