Hello,
 I'm working on keeping planet database up-to-date. Not successful
yet, it tends to lag behind due to IO speed/configuration (on raid-5
with sata 10K disks - it should work, right?), 12-hour update takes
11-14 hours for me. Anyway, the current question is that osm2pgsql
(with verbose output) gives in relation processing following:

processing relation (1) at 0.03/sget_way failed: ERROR:  prepared
statement "get_way" does not exist
(7)
Arguments were: -2945,
Error occurred, cleaning up
get_way failed: ERROR:  prepared statement "get_way" does not exist
(7)
Arguments were: -3192,
Error occurred, cleaning up
get_way failed: ERROR:  prepared statement "get_way" does not exist
(7)
Arguments were: -3325,
Error occurred, cleaning up

Is this something to worry about, or just a way in a relation is missing?

--
Jaak