Hi,

On 30/01/12 15:07, Josh Doe wrote:
> I would suggest that we create a single set of changes between each
> tested release, separating the changes by major/minor enhancements,
> and major bugs (leaving minor bugs to be found via tickets). I believe
> this would be more helpful for users rather than seeing a long list of
> major changes (but missing some minor ones), without any visual
> demarcation telling them what has changed from the version they're
> using to the last tested.

I like this idea as it provides more insight to JOSM development for
casual users.  Furthermore, I always like to read a list of new features
of any product.

For this reason, I've created a wiki page:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Changelog  For the most recent stable
release, I went through the commit messages and put together a list of
(in my opinion) interesting changes.  Note that the classification is
subjective, and feel free to add/remove/move any item.

Cheers,
Simon

PS: Do we really have so little major enhancements? :-)