On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:44:47 -0500, Jeremy Adams <mile...@king-nerd.com> wrote:
> > Also thanks to the legions of renderers, client developers, and style
> > tweakers, such as Bob Kare, Petschge, Dirk Lüder-Kreie, the ROMA and
> > TRAPI developers, and the people involved in running the read-only
> > mirror architecture. That was and is amazing work that diverse people
> > have been putting together there.

Hi Jeremy,

I forgot to mention you by name. Without a read-only API, there would
have been no T@H, and although many were involved in creating and
keeping it running, special thanks to you for keeping it up and running.

Official OSM.org servers had our clients blocked, so were needed
something that took over, and you had been doing a great job.

The whole thing was pretty stable in the end, I logged into the t@h
server only once during the last 9 months and that was after a
reboot. :-)

Best,
Sebastian